18.8.09

{Welcome}
















When I was a little girl my parents would take me to Golden Griddle for brunch on Sundays. Despite the menu's extensive selection of delicious (and not to mention high in cholesterol) breakfast food, I knew what I liked and never failed to order it: chocolate chip pancakes with extra chocolate chipits on the side.

To this day I still get excited over brunch, except now those Golden Griddle pancakes have been replaced by gourmet chocolate chip banana pancakes with pure Canadian maple syrup served with a spoonful of blueberries. Inspiration is everywhere, beauty comes in many different forms, but no matter what the flavour of the month, you can always count on food to entice your senses.

Eat like it's your last meal, live like you're out to lunch.

Welcome to my world.

Jax
{photo by food is luv}

No comments:

Post a Comment