22.7.10

TODAY'S MENU {Caramel Candy Apple}

Most of us at one point in our lives have experienced the dreadful fare we call airplane food, hence why I opt for those cute bags of apple slices accompanied by mouthwatering caramel dip. Ok ok, I know what you're thinking, but the last few months I've been doing my fair share of jet-setting and sweet gooey caramel is the least of my worries. Waiting in line at the airport is about as dangerous to this gal as perusing a chocolate factory - one can't help but notice all the fabulous luggage and let her mind wander (a girl can dream can't she?)


{Prada Pergamena}


{Quilted Chanel}


{Louis Vuitton Hat Box}

{My personal favourite - Longchamp}



{The epitomy of 'well-groomed'}


{Who says beautiful luggage should be stored in a closet?}

No comments:

Post a Comment