29.7.10

TODAY'S SPECIAL {Birthday Cupcake}

{Happy Birthday To Me...}
I just celebrated a milestone birthday and in doing so discovered that a day at the spa with your closest girlfriends plus endless amounts of delicious baked goods equals the perfect formula for one fabulous day!

In addition to my relaxing Swedish massage from a tiny lady named Sai (thank you Sai), I decided to treat myself to a manicure - after all there’s nothing quite like a manicure to make a woman feel like a lady, but little did I realize that a task as simple as choosing a nail polish colour could make me so hungry…

{Particuliere #505 - Berry Cobbler}

{Orange Fizz #307 - Caramel-soaked Clementines}

{Black Velvet #430 - Fromage}

{Gold Lamé #440 - Chocolate Ganache}

{Nouvelle Vague #527 - Chocolate Cupcake}

No comments:

Post a Comment