21.9.09

TODAY'S MENU {Cheeseburgers}

{photo by: grub street}

{Sometimes a girl just needs some beef}
I think it's safe to say that anyone who knows me would describe me as a tad burger-obsessed. Now I know this topic can be somewhat controversial (people are surprisingly picky about their beef - my apologies to all you vegetarians reading this) but like a good blogger I must stay loyal to myself and write about my one true love: Cheeseburgers.

Over the years, my skills as a 'burger artist' have become so credible that my friends have actually begun to copy my topping patterns. Call me old fashioned but there's nothing like a classic beef burger topped with some aged cheddar, lettuce, tomato, raw onion and of course, Dijon mustard.

For all you red meat-lovers, here are my top 6 picks for favourite, MOST DELICIOUS cheeseburgers.

{Beer Bistro}
I can't think of anything better than a beer-infused burger...
..unless it's a beer-infused burger topped with Guinness Cheddar.
{photo by: where}

{In-N-Out}
Who said fast food doesn't count? Unavailable in Canada means the flight to the U.S. will be all the more worthwhile. Try Animal Style to shake things up a bit.
{photo by: rachelle b}

{Craft Burger}
My new favourite, Craft Burger has proven itself as one of the best burger joints in Toronto. Try the Classic or the Craft Blue, either way you'll be going back for more!

{Kelsey's}
An oldie but goodie from my days as a waitress, this classic Cheddar Bacon Burger kept me more than well-fed during those 11-hour shifts.
{photo by: kelseys}

{Canoe}
They might be small but don't let their size fool you, Canoe's mini Caribou Burgers stay true to Canadian cuisine and are sure to satisfy your cravings!
{photo by: kqed}

1 comment:

  1. what about BQM on ossington??? arguably better than Craft burger.

    also - fresh has a DELICIOUS veggie burger.

    ReplyDelete