25.9.09

TODAY'S MENU {Espresso Brownies}

Anyone who has ever had a flash of genius in the middle of the night knows how important it is to keep a pen and paper bedside. Some of my best ideas come to me at night (or in transit) which requires a LOT of espresso (even if it does come in the form of delicious brownies) and of course a fabulous set of stationary!
{photo by: 101 cookbooks}

Herman Miller brings an old classic back to life with this Nelson Swag Leg Desk, possibly one of my favourite furniture pieces of all time!
{photo by: apartment therapy}

What can I say, I'm a sucker for colour! From my very own pencil collection, Kate Spade pencils make a sweet addition to any desktop. Personalize your collection by storing your writing utensils of choice in a monogrammed glass tumbler, like these ones from Williams-Sonoma!
{photo by: crane}
{photo by: kaboodle}
If you ask me, everybody should own at least one Moleskine notebook. These legendary pads come in all sizes and colours (I never leave home without my mini-Mole in case inspiration strikes)
{photo by: the journal shop}
Add a touch of class to your planner with this sterling silver pen from Tiffany & Co.
{photo by: ehow}
Pick a colour any colour and get organized with a leather agenda from Filofax and these funky Kate Spade refills!
Smencils make a great GREEN gift (made from 100% recycled newspaper) and keep your pencil case smelling great! I have the Bubble Gum scent and it's truly addictive!
{photo by: delight}


No comments:

Post a Comment